Monday 14 January 2008

Cornhill Mission Team - in their own words!

Barney Jones
I'm 29 years old and have been a servant of the Lord Jesus for 15 of those years. My wife Beth and myself are members of the church that meets at Trinity Road Chapel (TRC) near Wandsworth Common. At TRC I am involved in helping with a number of bible-teaching groups for teens, young adults and a home group. I grew up on the western fringes of London (Ickenham) though Beth is a South West Londoner born and bred.
We have 2 lovely children, Zak (2yrs) and Carys (1yr). I studied English Literature at university (Oxford) and moved to Tooting when I left (2000). I worked for most of my time since then at the London office of a little-known internet startup called Google. I left Google almost two years ago to study preaching at Cornhill and I now work as a self-employed internet consultant in my spare time.